It is in the roots of Belassi to always take things one step further – even faster, even more precisely and even more perfectly adapted to the respective requirements. From development to customization and service, our MARINE HYPERCRAFT offer a unique and emotional attitude to life that combines technical sophistication with the finest craftsmanship. Which you can feel from the very first moment you make eye contact with our products – not to mention from the first trip out. Race Your Heartbeat and join our team as
DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER COMPOSITE (M / F / D)
As project lead for the development of composite components you are
… adhering to costs, deadlines and quality
… acting as interface and coordinator between RnD and Production
… a supply chain composite professional, which means you are an expert in supplier specifications, material test procedures, validations for composite materials and material procurement
… developing manufacturing methods and processes (including documentation. e.g.: ply book, work instructions, process descriptions test instructions, quality management, …)
… implementing feasibility studies
… preparing documents in order to be able to make project decisions
You bring along
- A tertiary qualification as mechanical engineer, plastics technologist, sports equipment technologist or similar
- Experience in the constructive and functional design of composite components
- Very good technical knowledge in the field of composites and/or knowledge of materials
- Project management experience
Are you ready?
- To approach problems, think and act independently and on your own responsibility?
- To work as a team player with high customer & service orientation?
- To apply your hands-on skills?
- To make decisions in a dynamic environment?
As our new team member you will be part of a young, dynamic team which has a high degree of independence and a lot of personal responsibility.
Based on the collective agreement for workers in the metal industry, we offer you a minimum salary starting at € 40.000 gross p.a. (based on full-time employment), with the option of overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.
Please send your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any expenses incurred on the occasion of the application – such as travel expenses, per diem or accommodation allowances – will not be reimbursed.
|per Post an Betriebsstrasse 14, Leiben 3652 AUSTRIA|
ODER DIREKT HIER